OH MAN OH MAN! today sentosa was fun shiat!
it was just me, zora, weiqi+bf, and lastly cheryl+bf. fun time i must say! another outing soon pls! (:
i have totally no pictures with me. on cheryl's blog i think have. hahaha.
oh yay yay. after sentosa i went to meet bing. i was tired so i did not talk much except responding to her with actions. (: oh she's such a sweetie today. it felt so great. cause i was ME again. we played, joked, laugh and hit each other. hahaha. it's like the past. and i like that! we ended the day with such a lovely kiss. OH.. it's just a peck on the lips. and yes, it makes me happy. (:
here are photos! yay yay! bing is so cute and pretty. the second photo was unexpected of her to lean over with a surprise. and yes, she can hide behind my body! i simply wanted to take a photo of me and her, and she gave me that surprise until i stun so i block my face with the phone! how silly right! hahaha
the rest is just plain G-I-N-G-E-R!!! (nope not garlic cheryl.hahahah!)
have fun looking at my lovely dog! come on and say *awwwww...







the last photo is really cute i must say! her nose is inside my chip and dale carpet's NOSE pls! how cute can that be!
I LOVE ME DOG, I LOVE ME BING, I LOVE ME FAMILY, I LOVE ME FRIENDS! WEEEEE.
beckk.
loving you long time 12:45 AM