more shocking post coming up. please, for those who have difficulty in breathing or have asthma, please rmbr to stand by your inhaler. (: hahaha.
more chinese new year clothes and not forgetting that it's CHEAP! (:



you all ah. complain complain i never take face. now i take face you better be happy ah. haha. i know the last photo lame la. cause i look so damn fucked up. just decided which one to wear on the second day. i wonder which one looks better ah. i like white though. red so.. bloody. haha.
oh well, i went to john lil sale like a bitch and bought more *ahem, woman stuff la huh. haha. I LOVE WHAT I BOUGHT AND I NEVER REGRET IT. (:

ok i know i'm going crazy with shopping but hey, i'm beginning to love myself once more. (: although a door has been shut for me, i found another meaningful light. hope everything turns out for the better. (:
love,
beckk
loving you long time 9:42 PM