a fucking funny joke that left me laughing like mad till 1am yesterday.
this convo is btwn my retarded second sister and i. and i Text her because i was on my bed already and she was still in the living room.
ME: Esther hole. Can u help me to leave a note in the toilet window to tell mummy i need 10 bucks pls? or can u lend me first? If not tmr i have no money to eat ): thanks
EST: I'm not esther hole
ME: Esther Holy Moley. Omm balibalibali Om balibali... pls pls i need to eatttt. ok thanks bye.
EST: Wahahaha. Fuck you laa-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a few minutes, she came to the room, switch on the light and started giggling. she showed me the note she wrote for me.
Here's how the note went:
Mummy,
Please leave $10 on the table for me to eat tommorow. Because I spent all my money on clothes.
I'm a bad daughter ):
Love, Bibs.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TA MA DE (YOUR MOTHER THAT)
wahahahaha. she damn fucking funny la. esp the last part. "I AM A BAD DAUGHTER "?!!?!!? LIKE WTH, who would write such things about themselves if they needed money!! stupid bitch la she. only want me to get in trouble. i bet mummy must have started laughing in the toilet by herself while brushing her teeth. LOL.
ok damn tired today. boss praised me for being their A* worker. LOL. ok it's a joke. but it made me happy. hahahaha.
beckk.
loving you long time 11:48 PM