</body>
oh my yo

Your photo here.

Loh Xiao Hui
Hi, Talking is my Passion :D

DIE DIE MUST SHOP


Let's twist lick dunk
Like we did last summer ;D

Your photo here.

click to view the twist!

gossip time!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


my loves (:

Wanting (:
Juliana
Fengxian (:
Pamela
Teri (:
Nural
Mindy
Estie (:
Seem Oh
Candice

designer loves (:

Cheryl Anne
Zora (LILY)
WeiQi
James
Mirene
Dorries
Edmond
Shirley
Tze Wei
Yao Zhong
Hui Ping

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter


Thursday, November 05, 2009

I cant help it but to intro this song to everyone!
this song is so nice and everything that spells nice! (: please hear it!! hahaha.




I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everythings okay
And finally now, believing

And maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey

Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking

Oooh I can't live without you
'Cause baby two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done
Two, is better than one

Two is better than one.


loving you long time 11:09 AM