Finally, some me time before a new work week appears..
Sometimes I dread going to work, sometimes I feel like I am indeed very lucky to have such an awesome job. I am thankful and blessed to have a good boss and kind colleagues.
Well, have not been touching this space over a long period of time. I've been healing and most importantly, accepting hard facts. Baring in mind people change, there will never be such a thing as a fairytale love story, ever.
I am happy with what I have right now. Am thankful for the good and bad times that I had in life and now I must say, I feel so much better and contended. (:
Been so long since I've log into blogger and boy, so many things have changed indeed. But I'm back! No more dull days and who knows, I'll be blogging about something more exciting! (:
So....
Ever since I started being a working adult.. Contributing to taxes... Contributing to phone bills dah dah ya dah... Money doesnt come easy anymore. No more stretching out of hands asking for money from mommy. It's all independent but that's all good, cause I get to control my finances and spend money on people I love hehe
Today was such a good Sunday. Woke up laughing with my favorite companion and after which, Dim Sum with the entire family. Send my sisters to their destination and everyone ends up happy. Good feeling ya know? (: after which, brought little wallie to the pet farm for some fresh air ever since his poor seizure.. Glad to do so.
And to end off my awesome day, went to pizza hut for a hearty meal for my fav spicy drumlets! Da yumsss (: Thanks to K for a good treat. (:
Lastly, I love my new curls. New feeling, new attitude.. hopefully no one laughs at me at work tomorrow please? haha. so far... i've spent 140 on my hair.. foresee more money to be spent on beautifying myself!
Alright. gotta head to bed right about now.. Am thankful for everything in life. I am really happy with what I've got right now. (:
Love,
beck
loving you long time 11:58 PM