A New Year, A New Beginning.
Here's a new photo of me trying to move across to the korean wave haha!
Cheers to many more great years ahead! Hopefully a promotion in my new job, earn more money, save more money, travel the world and to start my own business!
I also want to thank my parents for giving me such a wonderful house to live in. A life being always blessed with many wonderful things. I learn to appreciate life more and to work hard in life. Thank you to Kim for making me a better person and for just being the best partner I can ever have. So much love for all the people around me.
Lastly to end my 2012, to the people who came into my life and also, left, I would like thank them for many precious memories which I keep closely to my heart until today.
Much Love,
Beck
loving you long time 8:50 PM