</body>
oh my yo

Your photo here.

Loh Xiao Hui
Hi, Talking is my Passion :D

DIE DIE MUST SHOP


Let's twist lick dunk
Like we did last summer ;D

Your photo here.

click to view the twist!

gossip time!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


my loves (:

Wanting (:
Juliana
Fengxian (:
Pamela
Teri (:
Nural
Mindy
Estie (:
Seem Oh
Candice

designer loves (:

Cheryl Anne
Zora (LILY)
WeiQi
James
Mirene
Dorries
Edmond
Shirley
Tze Wei
Yao Zhong
Hui Ping

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter


Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Just a thought while listening to Bruno Mars - When I was your man.

It's funny how you still can appear in my dreams after all these years. It makes me question myself, do I miss you as a person or did you leave a god damn deep impression? So many weird questions as to why I dream of you still.

I acknowledge the fact that you're happier with someone else now. I acknowledge the fact that it is impossible for us to be friends anymore. I also acknowledge the fact that nothing of the past is the you right now. Why do I have to dream of you?

Sometimes I wake up feeling angry because I got reminded by you. Sometimes I feel blank as to why I have to dream of you. And most of the time, I tell myself such dreams will never come true and its just bullshit.

I sincerely hope you are doing well and nothing more. I hope God will give me strength to embrace all these and to let me erase all these completely from my memory.

There are other things I have to worry about right now. Money, Family and dealing with my precious Dog death. I don't need such nonsense to weigh me down.

Although this year started out at the wrong foot, I really hope there are some good news this year. It doesn't matter to me anymore if I lose any more friends for I know who my true friends are.

Back to work now! ta..

Beck


loving you long time 10:06 AM