the boredom of being @ home.
The other day I had an eye opener of what type of friends I try to keep in contact with. Such terrible disappointment.. This I tell myself, history will never repeat itself.
Many frustrating events had happened and I had just about enough.
Heard grams fell sick last night due to the weather I think. Sigh, really hope his op on monday will be a success...
Seeing Mom being so busy running here and there, i cant help but to feel so tired for her too. But whatever I can do to offer her some help, I would. Just like now I am waiting at home to pick her up from the hospital later.
I miss Boo so much... I had thoughts of him otw home from work today and it left me in tears once again.. sigh.
Lets hope this year will be even better. So far it has really been like shit. Real shit.
Have a good night those who r gonna be having fun! i'll be home with my band hero (:
Beck
loving you long time 8:53 PM