</body>
oh my yo

Your photo here.

Loh Xiao Hui
Hi, Talking is my Passion :D

DIE DIE MUST SHOP


Let's twist lick dunk
Like we did last summer ;D

Your photo here.

click to view the twist!

gossip time!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


my loves (:

Wanting (:
Juliana
Fengxian (:
Pamela
Teri (:
Nural
Mindy
Estie (:
Seem Oh
Candice

designer loves (:

Cheryl Anne
Zora (LILY)
WeiQi
James
Mirene
Dorries
Edmond
Shirley
Tze Wei
Yao Zhong
Hui Ping

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I am officially hooked onto 2NE1. Kill me now....

It made me think, what if I really want to be a celebrity/singer/superstar, I think I will really have no life except fame and fortune. I think about my private life, like what if i start right here at this age after my secondary, poly, uni and even work life! I have to start all over and press the button to reset my life.

That is why all stars should start young and their identities should be kept well. Like for example, I don't think you wana have a reputation of taking racy photos of yourself (or even an experience of being a beer girl) and you turn into a superstar... I'm sure all the reporters and bad headlines will be on you.

Just a thought before bedtime and another long day at work. This Sunday I will be seeing my girls again at G-Dragon's concert and after which the Phantom of the Opera to look forward to.

Till then.

beck


loving you long time 1:21 AM